Friday, January 2, 2015

The perfect end to 2014

I am so unbelievably thankful for how 2014 concluded, let me just me just preface the blog with that statement. 
As of Dec 26th things in general were okay, shows had been so-so for quite a while, and I thought I had pulled something or pinched a nerve in my lower back a month or so before and it was still hard to bend or turn, but I'd been having a good time with friends who are kind enough to let me stay with them for weeks on end! But as the year continued to creep away I had the absolute most mind blowing and perfect weekend to and the most already transformational year of my life.
Dec 27th began for me at about 4 am with a morning set up at Coconut point mall in Estero, Fl.  I had been dreading it because my back was hurting so much and I have to rush to set up on Saturday mornings so I'm less careful lifting all of the heavy stuff for my booth.  As the show was about to begin, the ladies next to me one of whom I'd assumed to be the artist I was completely mind blown.  Anne, the woman setting up all morning was the wife of the artist who does fabulous paintings of birds and happens to be a paraplegic.  He can neither walk nor use move his hands and he paints with a brush in his mouth.  In some sort of a miracle, within a few moments after meeting my neighbor Marcus, my back did NOT hurt.  It was seriously 90% better (the other 10% was completely fixed by an amazing reiki/massage therapist at a part on NYE so my back now feels perfect) than it had been any day prior for almost a month including that morning just moments before.  Both Marcus and Anne are extremely powerful forces bursting with inspirational, positive, and supportive energy, and I can say with complete certainty that their energy healed my back. There's simply no other possible explanation.  It hurt, i met them, it didn't hurt anymore.  Done.
In addition to how beneficial having the opportunity to hang out with the both of them all weekend was and how much they put so much into perspective for me, I had the biggest sale of my career ending the lackluster trend in the late months of 2014 shows!!!

Thank you to everyone who made 2014 possible! This is only the beginning. 

 Marcus Thomas and I in front of a few of his INCREDIBLE paintings of Sandhill Cranes and a Barn Owl.
The proud new owners of "808 Turtle Moment"

No comments:

Post a Comment