Monday, August 3, 2015

Facebook drama- Maui Friends BEWARE of this guy.

So I had probably the strangest interactions I've ever had with another person and it all began (and ended) on facebook.  Some dude named Wadell Callahan, a handy man living in Wailuku who Ive never met posted a pretty mean comment on one of my photos. This one to be exact
I had lots of sweet comments on this pic that one of the show volunteers took of me at Chesterton last weekend (thanks guys :)) and then this one
Obviously this Wadell character had something intelligent he wanted to share with me so I sent him a message and here is the conversation in its entirety over the course of today. 
and by the way, if you need a handyman on Maui, maybe dont hire this guy, he's a D-bag.
( Those are GIFs of d****s in case you were wondering)





If you or anyone you know in Maui hires handymen I would spread the word to avoid this guy. I'd be really nervous about having him in my house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment